Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas break

Wow, time flies around the holidays. I'll try to post every day or so once the new year rolls around; until then, I'll try posting every few days, whenever something pops up. Here's something I just discovered today:

On the day before Christmas break, I always get some cards from students. I'm usually happy when they spell my name right, so I actually pay attention if there's an actual message. Just this morning I actually opened the few I received, and here's something a girl wrote:

Mr. P,
Thank you for all you've done. Thank you for always believing in me. Thank you for pushing me hard. Thank you for dealing with all my stuff. Mr. P, I really appreciate you and the things you do for me. May all your wishes come true. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.


You know what they say about this job being worth it if you get one little sign of gratitude from a student? Well, they're right.

1 comment:

middleson said...

congrats, well done, and happy holidays.